I cant wait!I'm at the end of my GED, and im so EXCITED!lol.I will be in college before ya know it.Though I can't believe it took me this long to figure out what i want to be.I mean I turn 24 in jan, come on!But peoople keep telling me, I still have my whole life ahead of me, and i still will have a whole lot of time to work when i get out of college.So thats motivation, I guess.But I feel old, ya know.Feels like it was just yesterday when I was in highscool,lol.
And my sister, Oh my god, my SISTER is now 17, I cant believe it!Boy time flys!Im shocked!I can't believe she is that old now.My poor mother,lol.Beacause im going to be going to college in florida, and when my sister moves out, she is going to georgia,lol.Wow mom is going to be alllllll alone.Now that i think of it me and my sis will be right next door to eachother,lol.
My home will always be welcome to my mom, if she ever feels the need to come and live with us.That is until she gets her own place of course.When I have kids im gonna save every moment, and try to take lots of pics, and scrapbook them and things.Because time does fly and life is to precious to just throw away.
No comments:
Post a Comment